It's been awhile, yes? I have a reason. Or at least, excuses! I've missed you DA *smooches*
- My dad lost his job and almost lost everything over Christmas. We're very lucky that everything sorted itself out, but it was a very LONG summer that NO ONE in my family had a job. It really, really sucked.
- I got into art school - one of the best in Australia - studying Media Arts, where I'll be majoring in Animation. It has been crazy going back to live-action university (before, I was studying via the internet), especially since for the first two months, I had to commute three hours each way for classes, since I couldn't afford an apartment; it nearly killed me. I now have an apartment (!) but I have no computer, scanner or modem yet (or desk, which is why I haven't dragged my desktop up yet).
So yes, I'm hopefully back. I'd like to apologise to anyone who left me messages that I never responded to. I just didn't have time to do anything beyond school work or survival.
- I have a TON of drawings to scan in, yay! Plus, I've been working with my tablet, and I might FINALLY digitally draw something worthwhile. Also, please stand-by for a brief obsession with MCU Avengers <3
- sm_yearbook LIVES. I am literally waiting to buy my new computer in the coming weeks/months. I'm actually learning lots of useful information in class about how to present it. Everything is happening in the background, it's an idea I've had for years and I love it too much not to make it the most awesome thing ever.
- I will be attending Sydney Supanova this year, probably both days <3
- I have a tumblr! Since tumblr is part of my major project for one of my classes, I've spent a lot of time on that. Feel free to follow me at lexiewrites (or lexie1001, if you have a burning desire to see what I actually do in my class). I instagram some of my art through tumblr occasionally.